We definitely want to hear what you think. There are two ways to comment on (Parenthesis):
- Email general comments to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will post selected comments in this area.
- The Parenthesis Blog is created to provide commentary on the Bible, practical applications, and relevant questions and topics. You are invited to post comments to individual blog posts.
Rules of engagement:
- This entire site (and the blog in particular) is designed to stimulate sincere, encouraging, God-honoring-and-glorifying discussion among the Lord’s people. Please comment accordingly.
- No personal attacks, whining, griping, or trolling. We want you to be a part of a loving community of believers.
- No self-promotion, advertising, political comments, campaigning, or selling.
- Moderators reserve the right to delete any comment at any time, if it is deemed to be contrary to the above guidelines or the mission of Parenthesis.